Senior Lettings Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Our client is an established multi branch, award winning estate agency. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be based out of an established and competitive office in Ealing, West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to become part of a passionate and proactive team who are committed to putting their people first. This firm believe in developing all of their colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes.
- Salary up to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Expected OTE £40,000-45,000 per annum
- Company Car – Unbranded Mini
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Propertymark courses
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!
- Negotiate the lets of residential properties in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets and to generate market appraisals
- Generate a targeted number of viewings per week
- Convert viewings to offers
- Negotiate offers to complete the deals
- A proven track record of successful lettings experience is essential
- Commitment and desire to learn and develop industry knowledge
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed
- Full, manual and clean driving licence
If you would like to join a progressive business with an eye on developing your career and earning potential, then APPLY now for more information.