Chartered Building Surveyor – Client Side
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Building Surveying and Project Management practice with offices in Islington. We are in the process of sourcing a Chartered Building Surveyor for a client side role to join part of a dynamic business where they’ll learn about the whole lifecycle of managing buildings and tenants which is dealt with in-house. From time to time there will be some UK travel required – mainly for dilapidations matters. The property portfolio is varied across residential, commercial, retail and industrial uses so it’s quite a mix, which has made the business very successful.
- Must have Chartered Status as a Building surveyor.
- Dilapidations experience a must, with experience in acting on behalf of landlords being desirable
- Experience of administering party wall matters and agreeing awards;
- Experience with contract administration (specifically refurbishment works on older properties)
- Cost control experience.
- Defect diagnosis experience.
- Employer group pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Annual leave 25 days (rising to 30 days capped);
- Bupa health care
- Healthshield cover (cash plan) provides annual allowances for dentist, opticians, physio, etc.;
- Wellbeing employee assisted service
- Interest free season ticket loan
Salary budgets: £50-60,000 per annum
Required working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you are looking to move into a client side role where you will have the opportunity to work with a company that manage buildings and tenants for a large privately owned property portfolio of circa 1300 buildings nationwide of which about 70% is London and Home Counties based; apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9339.