Digital Growth Marketing Manager
Dove & Hawk
Digital Growth Marketing Manager – Finchley Road – £55,000 to £60,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful property investment firm with over 15 years’ experience in planning, developing and managing over 1 million sq. ft of residential, commercial, and hospitality assets across London, are currently seeking a highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive the firm forwards.
You will be responsible for the marketing for their multi-year award-winning built-to-rent portfolio working alongside the executive leadership committee alongside overseeing the real estate portfolio for their asset management parent company.
This role is ideal for someone ready to embrace a leadership challenge where you will have the opportunity to drive and influence business growth by taking responsibility for the digital customer success journey, growing brand equity, managing existing client and stakeholder relationships in addition to, supporting the directors with asset management marketing activities across the growing investment portfolio.
- Growing the B2B and B2C business and community through distinctive, engaging and purposeful content
- Working with the executive committee to develop, implement and manage the digital growth strategy
- Managing their creative, research and technology partner agencies
- Overseeing, developing, and executing creative campaigns to fuel revenues in the digital channel (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Website, Digital PR)
- Reporting and analysis of data and insights to drive performance and proactive customer success research
- Tracking and boosting customer and industry reviews and testimonials online.
- Securing digital mentions and building authoritative backlink features to profile the company and drive website growth metrics
- Optimising the website platform and driving the successful adoption and usage of marketing technology
- Developing and innovating the customer experience journey by conducting in-depth customer reports derived from qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Designing, executing and managing budgets to acquire new customers, retain existing customers, engage and convert prospective leads
- Develop, manage and report on data-driven content management solutions geared towards the community
- Managing the customer relationship management (CRM) and Property Management Software (PMS) software tools together with building unique data studios in parallel to developing key insights extracted from lead generation tools, Google Search Console, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics and a website content management systems
- Management of digital budget, working to monthly targets and overall business key performance indicators
- Communicating monthly and annual results to the stakeholders
- Supporting the property general managers and guest relations teams with pricing strategy, customer narratives, creative resources, brand kits and, developing sale tools to support growth
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years proven Marketing experience in senior management or a leadership role having successfully managed cross-functional business teams
- Previous Marketing experience in the property industry
- Degree in Finance, Marketing or Communications from a recognised institution
- Digital marketing/google certified or, has experience in a start-up, high-growth tech and/or agency environment
- Understanding the complexities of building a multi-product, cross-channel customer acquisition strategy and plan
- Previous experience in managing agencies
- You consider yourself to be a tech and data-savvy
- First-hand experience executing, managing and optimising performance across digital marketing channels and budgets.
- Strong analytical skills and a good communicator to create compelling arguments that encourage high-quality decisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solver with a can-do approach to everyday business and overcoming challenges
- Customer-first, design-led and data-driven expertise
- Proactive, ambitious, and confident
- Effective leadership and management skills
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 Dependant on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within the property industry please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.