Lettings Coordinator and Office Assistant
Dove & Hawk
Lettings Coordinator – St John’s Wood – £28,000 to £32,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a boutique luxury estate agency, specialising in super-prime properties are currently seeking and experienced Lettings Coordinator with Tenancy Progression experience to ensure the smooth running of their beautiful office in St John’s Wood.
You will be providing full administrative support to the lettings team, progressing tenancy paperwork and overseeing the office management. You will need to be extremely organised, tech savvy with an excellent phone manner and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and well-established firm with a real family feel.
- Providing full administrative support to the Lettings Team
- Progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in
- Handling enquiries via the phone and email
- Meet and greet customers
- Assisting with valuation and instruction letters
- Management of the Gas Safety system ensuring gas safety certificates are booked in if due
- Chasing gas safety certificates and sending copies to Landlords & Tenants
- Overseeing the monthly renewals for the office, including sending initial letters to landlords, preparing renewal paperwork, and chasing in signed renewal documents
- Produce and issue all necessary paperwork for clients and solicitors
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including floor plans, photographs, booking photographs, and creating window cards
- Opening and distributing the post
- Managing of the key log
- General Office Management including ordering supplies and preparation of the office
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Excellent communication and rapport building
- Able to work under pressure
- Great team player
- Meet deadlines and use initiative
- Excellent telephone manner and organisation skills
- Good customer relations and communication skills are required
- Proficient IT skills, including knowledge of Mac, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.