Dove & Hawk
Office Administrator – Brixton – £25,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a long-established Property Development and Residential Lettings firm, are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their Portfolio Management team in Brixton.
This role will be a busy role liaising with Tenants, Contractors and other internal departments as well as supplying support to the office on a day to day basis.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with the new website and upgrading it. This will consist of organising pictures, wording and updating on a daily basis
- Filing and sorting files
- Sending renewal and move in documents
- Booking in check ins and outs with inventory clerk
- Seeing to deposit returns
- Opening the post
- Answering calls
- Update email addresses spreadsheet
- Ordering Furniture/ Office supplies
- Book in new photos and floor plans for properties
- Organising caretakers through arranging keys, managing their rota and ensuring rotas are put up for each property.
- Key audit
- Sign in and out keys for contractors
- Managing property inspections and going out on property inspections
- Dealing with utility bills
- Dealing with tenants on a daily basis
Skills and experience required:
- 6 months+ proven Property Administrator experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Motivated individual
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
For more information, please contact Lydia on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.