Dove & Hawk
Property Administrator – Marine Wharf – £20,000 to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, an established multi-award-winning independent estate agent they are currently seeking a property administrator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established agency that they can grow in and be promoted from within. They don’t require you to have prior Property Administration experience, just an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Handling enquiries via phone and email
- Navigating the CRM system, inputting data and ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Assisting the Property Management team with their maintenance administration
- Handling compliance to ensure successful move in of tenants
- Assisting the sales team with their Sales Progression
- Partaking in the administration for the accounts department
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and the ability to multi-task
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office packages
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 Dependant on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and one Saturday a month 9am to 5pm, you will get a day off in leu the following week