Dove & Hawk
Property Administrator – Marylebone – £25,000 to £27,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a boutique estate agency in the heart of central London is currently seeking a Property Administrator to join their established office in Marylebone.
You will be an enthusiastic and confident Administrator who will support the Sales & Lettings teams and provide front of house support.
- Assisting the Director with general administrative tasks such as Emails.
- Answering the phone and being the first point of contact for people entering the office
- Updating the website, sales lists and lettings lists
- Arranging the photos and floor plans for new instructions
- Helping design and prepare brochures for properties coming on to the market
- Sending out instruction, offer & Sales memorandum Letters
- Organising times with tenants and contractors for scheduled work & sending out invoices
- Ensuring photocopying and gathering client ID Responding to phone calls and noting down relevant details
- Making sure the database and filing is up to date
- Prior Customer Service / Administrative experience with High end clients
- Desirable if you are from a property background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone Manner and good customer service.
- You will need to have a hard-working attitude & commitment to complete workloads within deadlines
- A friendly personality and a team player
- Professional, presentable and well-spoken individual
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm – (Flexibility with timings)
Salary + Benefits
£25,000 – £27,000 per annum D.O.E
If you are looking to work for an established firm where your hard work is noticed and rewarded, then you should apply for this role immediately and contact Frankie on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832