Dove & Hawk
Property Paralegal – Harrow – £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal in the fast moving and challenging world of property working for a dynamic and successful property developer based in Harrow, which has been established for over 50 years.
The successful candidate will be involved in all legal residential and commercial aspects of the firm supporting the General Counsel. This will primarily involve property law but at time may include other areas of law such as employment law.
Whilst some legal experience and knowledge of property law would be beneficial it is not a prerequisite and enthusiasm; a willingness for hard work and a commitment to the firm is most important.
- Supporting the Group Counsel in handling cases dealing with numerous property transactions within the firms portfolio
- Assisting in the general management of the firms property portfolio
- Assisting in preparing for meetings
- Drafting reports
- Performing research on applicable regulations, laws, and legal matters
- Collecting relevant important papers for the General Counsel to review
- Keeping files organised and up to date in paper and/or electronic format
- Assisting in the drafting of formal legal documents, such as contracts and licences, as well as correspondence with other parties
- Arranging and attending meetings and site inspections
- Performing basic clerical tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence
- On occasion assiting with employment law and matters of litigation for the firm
Skills and Experience Required:
- Law degree required as a minimum or extensive paralegal experience
- Good knowledge of property law would be beneficial
- Good research skills required
- Ability to prioritise adapt and use initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- High level of discretion with confidential matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy with proficient use of Microsoft Office packages
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.