Lettings & Property Executive
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are currently working alongside a multi-branch commercial agency who provide flexible and cost effective workspace. They are on the hunt for an ambitious property executive to be a part of a growing serviced office business.
Duties & Functions
- Marketing and advertising of the business (Social media, events, signage, mailers etc)
- Deal with all property enquiries and update necessary information on the system
- Ensure all admin is updated including project sheets, renewals, contracts etc.
- Manage relationships with occupiers and ensure inspections, handovers and exits of the property are dealt with
- Undertaking viewings with potential occupier and negotiate terms with incoming occupiers.
- Have an understanding/keep up to date, with the current market trends and local property market.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent lettings, negotiation and presentation skill
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- A good level of numeracy
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambitio
Basic Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 + Car allowance of £3000 per annum
Working hours – Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm – Hybrid (at home, in the office, travelling to properties)
If you are looking to work for an established commercial agency and have ambitions to grow your career and be a director, then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Kieran Morson at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 9240.