Dove & Hawk
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a large asset management company, based in Canary Wharf, looking for a Block Manager to head their residential management.
- Agree rents on all vacant flats with the management/ lettings teams and ensure the lettings team is instructed/ advised on all flats being returned & they are managed accordingly.
- Co-ordinate and schedule maintenance, repairs, improvements, external and internal decoration programmes, cleaning of flats, gas testing, electric testing, health and safety etc. using external contractors as required.
- Receive maintenance calls and answer maintenance queries and maintain an accurate and up to date maintenance log of works/ contractors used.
- Liaise closely with the lettings team and administration team to ensure the smooth coordination of maintenance to empty and occupied flats and the timing and marketing of vacant properties.
- Visit all properties regularly to ensure everything is well presented and report and deal with any issues arising.
- Make recommendations for required works and improvements and order/ replace furniture and other household equipment as required.
- Update and liaise with tenants regarding reported maintenance issues ensuring all parties are kept updated as works progress.
- General administration, filing and record keeping, both electronic and paper.
- Support colleagues in their duties and make recommendations when/ how systems can be improved or altered.
- Ensure regulatory & legal requirements for habitation of properties is fully adhered to and ensure H&S records are fully kept up to date.
- Checking, verification and authorisation of contractor invoices within groups invoice authorisation limit rules.
- Arrange and attend monthly meetings with the full residential team, taking minutes and ensuring all parties complete the required tasks within previous minutes before next meetings.
- To make oneself fully conversant with the policies, procedures & systems of the group.
- Any other duties as required.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 – per annum
Days & Hours: Mon – Fri – 9am-5:30pm