Dove & Hawk
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a forward thinking estate agency looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Westminster!
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of Let Only, Rent Collect, and Fully Managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- To monitor rent arrears, chase tenants for non-payment of rent and keep Landlords informed
- To prepare Renewal Tenancy Agreements and ensure these are signed and returned by both Landlord and Tenant.
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of ALL properties regarding the return of the Tenant’s deposit at the end of a tenancy
- To follow current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- To keep adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- To respond to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Invoice authorisation
- To respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- To inspect Fully Managed properties, both pre tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and report back to the Landlord client
- To follow up on contractor’s work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard
- Provide a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions.
- To attend professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
- To ensure Vebra Alto is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy.
- Minimum 4 years property management experience
- Friday lunch paid for
- Poole car supplied
- Company incentives
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm Mon-Thurs – 9:00am-5:30pm Fri