Dove & Hawk
I am currently working with a renowned full-service asset management and lettings agency who own a diverse portfolio with a value of over £150 million. They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Property Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the full management of 120 residential AST properties
- Dealing with utility and council tax companies, paying bills on landlords behalf;
- Dealing with landlord and tenant queries, accounts, check out, deposit returns, maintenance queries and move in issues all to be dealt with in a timely manner;
- Submitting insurance claims and deposit disputes – when needed;
- Liaising with lettings negotiators to ensure pre-tenancy works are carried out;
- Issuing and distributing 6A forms for termination of tenancies and liaising with solicitors for more complex issues;
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years specific property management experience
- Customer service orientated
- Hard working
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent work ethic, being punctual and reliable
- 8 am-5 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Between 28-33k, depending on experience.