Dove & Hawk
- Auditing new deal files.
- Arranging any pre-tenancy works including EPCs, Gas Safety Certificates, cleans, check ins & any necessary maintenance.
- Registering new deposits with the relevant protection scheme & providing tenants with the certificates.
- Informing the appropriate council of all new tenancies so that they may set up a new account.
- Dealing with any reactive maintenance including liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords on various items including, but not limited to, accounts, maintenance, deposits, end of tenancy arrangements and terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Ensuring that up to date Gas Safety Certificates are held for all let properties. Issue Section 21 & Section 8 Notices as appropriate to end tenancies.
- Producing renewal paperwork and updating our database and deposit registrations once a renewal has been agreed.
- Conducting follow on Right to Rent checks to confirm that tenants are eligible to be in the UK.
- Orchestrating end of tenancy arrangements to ensure that professional cleans (to include laundering of linens where appropriate) and check outs are booked on all tenancies due to come to an end.
- Negotiating deposit releases between landlords and tenants in a timely manner following the end of a tenancy.
- Some involvement with internal figures relating to fees earned by the agency
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Days & Hours: Mon – Fri – 8:30am – 6pm – Occasional Saturdays – 9am – 5pm (emergency stand by – not required to be in the office)