Dove & Hawk
Dove and Hawk have partnered with this forward thinking estate agency, who are looking for a Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Property Manager to join their team.
- Establish connections with building owners, contractors, and facility tenants while carrying out proactive supervision, maintenance, and issue prevention.
- Collaborate with accounting, revenue management, as well as other experts, to resolve tenant concerns, disputes and agreements.
- You must be capable of understanding building systems for outsourcing for maintenance and repair in order to effectively develop specifications and efficiently bid on major maintenance and service agreements
- By gathering, evaluating, and summarising data, you may manage yearly budgets, schedule spending, start corrective actions, and produce reports.
- While adhering to federal, state, and local standards, provide prompt and effective service and accessibility.
- Responsibilities on a Daily and Monthly basis.
- Conduct frequent site visits, keeping track of any ongoing maintenance and development work by external contractors, as well as current insurance certifications.
- Regularly inspect properties for damages, contractor performance and improvement areas, to keep up with daily property needs and protracted capital improvement plans.
- Cooperate with suppliers and contractors, as well as with occupant coordination, to accelerate work completion and equip staff in crisis response.
- Assist in the management of property operational budgets, including the tracking of rental revenue/expense and the completion of mandatory reports such as leasing, variances and capital reporting.
- Participate in board meetings and deliver periodic reports, such as activity reports, deviation reports, lighting reports, property and roof inspections
- Fluent Chinese speaking is necessary.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 – per annum
Days & Hours: Monday – Friday – 9am – 6pm