Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside one of the most well-established and well known estate agencies with reach across the Central London property market. They have begun the search for an experienced Sales Negotiator for one of their established offices. This role will suit someone with 12 months+ experience who has aspirations of growing and managing a team in the next couple of years.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Organising and implementing canvassing campaigns in order to proactively generate valuations.
- Working alongside the director & lettings team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years’ experience working in another property sales role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach to property sales.
Salary Budgets: £24,200 Basic £40,000 OTE, Company Car
Required working hours: Monday and Friday 8.40am-6.00, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.45-7.00, Saturday 10.00 to 4.00.
If you are a proactive and ambitious sales negotiator looking to join a growing brand who has the ability and potential to manage a sales department in the near future then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8985.