Senior Sales Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Senior Sales Negotiator – Marylebone – £22-25,000 Basic, £40,000+ OTE
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent agency that deal with property sales and lettings within the Central London market place. Due to their increased market share they are looking to add a Senior Sales Negotiator to their ranks in the Paddington office. This role would suit someone with at least 18+ months experience working within the residential sales market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering applicants to the branch.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings.
- Generating valuation opportunities within the patch.
- Attending valuations with the intention of bringing them through to instruction.
- Providing detailed viewing feedback to vendors.
- Presenting and negotiating qualified offers to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Produce the relevant paperwork required for the sales progression process.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 18+ months experience working within the property industry
- A proven track record of succeeding in business development.
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong IT Skills
Salary Budgets: £22-25,000 Basic, £40,000+ year 1 OTE, (Use of a pool car for appointments further afield).
Required Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, Saturdays by appointment.
If you are looking for the chance to join an established central London property brand where your efforts are seen and rewarded then apply for this role immediately; remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 9306.