Dove & Hawk
Tenancy Manager – Marylebone, West London – £25,000 to £28,000
My client, an established property consultancy in Central London are seeking a customer focused administrator to join its busy and expanding Property Management team.
If you are looking to explore or further a career in property, this is an ideal opportunity to join a progression property company that will provide on-going training and development. The overall purpose of this role is to provide support to the Property Management team in the effective management of the Residential Lettings portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to progress into property management in the future.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To effectively liaise with Tenants and Providers to organise safety inspections and property visits and ensure completion within required time frame
- To ensure all records are updated promptly and maintained throughout the tenancy
- To ensure continuous communication is maintained with all relevant parties in relation to ongoing maintenance issues
- To assist and advise Tenants on the vacating procedure and assist with the preparation of deposit release documentation
- To assist with ensuring new tenancy requirements are completed within required time frame
- To positively contribute to the goals and projects of the department, ensuring landlord and tenant needs are met and excellent customer service is continually maintained.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an administrative support role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team all working towards a common goal
- Ideally, some experience of using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Discretionary benefits package:
- Training Loan: The loan up to £1,500 per year for the work related training, professional membership and exam costs.
- Holidays: 25 days + Bank holidays.
- Occupational sick pay: up to 15 days based on length of service;
- Health Cash Plan: Claim back cash for various health expenses incurred such as Physio, medical test, GP and etc;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension Advise: You will have the access to a free financial advice or guidance related to your pension options.
- Employer Pension Contribution: 4% of the basic salary which will start 3 months after the commencement date.
- Eye Care Vouchers: Access to a free eye test and provide occupational eyewear (DSE) aimed at aiding staff who may need prescription spectacles for use at work.
- Perks at Work: Access to various discounts such are Dining out card, 2 for 1 cinema tickets and etc.
- Flu Jabs: Access to free flu jabs each year to prepare for winter season.
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Working Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
If you are looking to work for an established firm where your hard work is noticed and rewarded, then you should apply for this role immediately and contact Frankie on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832