Business Development Manager
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a London room lets organisation with a fantastic network across the City of London. With demand higher than ever they are looking to grow even further and faster as a brand by hiring a Business Development Manager/Acquisitions Negotiator to grow their stock portfolio within the surrounding locations. This role would suit a Lettings Negotiator who has an understanding of HMO legislation.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generate new opportunities for winning instructions/clients
- Grow and maintain a network of potential clients and properties.
- Work to achieve and surpass both activity & financial targets.
- Develop a strong understanding of London’s property market, flat rental/flat share market.
- Understand the various council borough HMO requirements.
- Carry out viewings of immediately available properties, to ascertain HMO conversion potential.
- Develop a working knowledge of what would be required to convert to HMO.
- Preparing quotations and pricing of work to propose to landlords, estate agencies, property developments in tandem with negotiating a contract between both parties.
- Develop strategic partnerships with various estate agents, developers and development companies, as well as private landlords to aid new acquisition of stock.
Requirements of the role:
- A strong track record of winning instructions within the London Lettings market.
- Have a good eye for identifying viable properties for HMO use.
- Have excellent negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Trustworthy, self-motivated and able to work within a fast-paced target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic, £50,000 year 1 OTE
Required Working Hours: 10am-6pm Monday to Friday
If you are an experienced business winner within the London lettings market looking to migrate into an acquisitions role within a profitable and growing business; apply today; remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8959.