Junior Lettings Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
My Client, an established independent estate agency are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office. They would consider someone with no experience in Property but ideally would want a background within sales.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- Ideally someone with a Sales Background.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £15,000-£18k Basic, £35K OTE
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm, 9am-4pm Saturday – 5 day week
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 9200.