Dove & Hawk
My client a highly successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Lettings Manager to join their office based in Camden.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Coaching, training and mentoring the existing staff.
- Keeping up to date with Lettings Regulations.
- Using own initiative to generate new business, through canvassing and other avenues.
- Managing the exciting branch lettings team, including coaching, training and mentoring.
- Lettings Database (Veco): Management and client database management where necessary for the Lettings Branch.
- Managing the expectations of all Landlords, Tenants & Applicants.
Requirements of the role:
- Experienced property professional/ They would consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Manager looking to step up.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- ARLA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: Up to £34,250 Basic, £73k OTE & Car Allowance
Required working hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 11am-2pm