Dove & Hawk
My client a highly successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in West Hampstead.
- Dealing with telephone and email Enquiries from prospective tenants
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Registering inquiries effectively and arranging appointments to view suitable properties
- Following up Enquiries and maintaining a database of active applicants.
- Carrying out Landlord marketing updates as directed.
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager
- Liaising with Landlord, tenants and tenancy management team for progression of the offer and keeping all parties well informed.
- Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of Deals per week/month
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Gaining market appraisals and looking after potential Landlords to actively promote they’re using our services.
- Keeping abreast of local market conditions
- Being alert for business opportunities
- Leaflet dropping, Touting and canvassing
- Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
- A full and clean manual driving licence
- A proven track record of success within residential lettings
- Knowledge of the lettings process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm and two in every three Saturdays from 10am – 2pm.
Basic Salary – £17,000 & Car Allowance of £4250.00, OTE – £40-£45,000
If you are looking to work for one of the best agencies, where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 9273