Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an upper end agency who are looking to hire an experienced Lettings Negotiator for the established office in Marlborough, Wiltshire. A known brand for dealing with mid to upper end properties they are looking for someone who can provide excellent communication and customer service.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 6 months experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- A full driving licence & access to a car.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £20-25,000 Basic Salary, £26-30,000+ OTE
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays: 9am-1pm
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 9171.