Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside one of the most well-established and well known estate agencies with reach across the City Of London property market. They are looking for someone with previous lettings experience and a proven track record in renting London property.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years’ experience working in a property lettings role.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
Salary Budgets: £24,200 Basic £40,000 OTE, Company Car
Required working hours: Monday and Friday 8.40am-6.00, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.45-7.00, Saturday 10.00 to 4.00.
If you are looking to work for an established property business where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact James Huntly at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8786.