Junior/Trainee Sales Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well established, independent estate agency based in Fulham.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Organising and implementing canvassing campaigns in order to proactively generate valuations.
- Working alongside the director & lettings team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- They are looking for someone at the start of their property career – ideally at least 6 months experience in property sales but would consider someone with just strong sales experience.
- Track record of success within the workplace
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Flexible approach to workload and able to work under pressure
- A ‘positive’ and ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
Salary Budgets: £16,000-£18,000 Basic £28-£30K OTE.
Required working hours: Monday – Friday 9am-6pm, Saturdays 10am-6pm 1 in 2
If you are looking to join a growing brand apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9112