Sales and Lettings Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established brand that covers the South West London property market. They are on the hunt for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their office based in Southfields/Earlsfield, SW18.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords, vendors, potential tenants & potential buyers
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating, and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- Driven, motivated individual
- No experience necessary.
- Being able to multitask and remain organised.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill – Spoken and Written
Salary Package: Basic, £18,000-£20,000 – OTE £35,000-£40,000 + £3,000 Car Allowance
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm – Saturday, 9.30am-3pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
If you are a proactive and ambitious sales/lettings negotiator looking to join an established brand with lots of opportunities to progress, then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9427.