Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent agency with reach across the West London property market. They have begun the search for an Sales Negotiator for one of their established offices.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Applicant registration and follow up
- Property viewings
- General welcoming and assisting of walk in clients & applicants and responding to telephone, e-mail and other digital leads
- Assisting Manager with Market Appraisals and follow up
- Calling out property matching reports
- Gathering required KYC & AML paperwork from buyers and sellers as required
- Managing your offers & supporting the sales progressor
- Saturday viewings as required, working 2 Saturdays per month
- General support of colleagues in and out of the office
- Database maintenance
- Attending local community events and training courses as required
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach to property sales.
- Clean driving license
Salary Budgets: £16,000-£19,000 Basic, £35,000-£45,000 OTE, Pooled automatic car.
Required working hours: 9.30am to 6.30pm Mon – Fri with 2 Saturdays a month (day off in lieu) 9.30am to 4pm
If you are a proactive and ambitious sales negotiator looking to join a growing brand then contact Kieran Morson or apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9116.