Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a high end, established independant who have achieved record profits. They have begun the search for an experienced Sales Negotiator for one of their established offices. This role will suit someone with 12 months+ experience who has aspirations to progress their career.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Organising and implementing canvassing campaigns in order to proactively generate valuations.
- Working alongside the director & lettings team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years’ experience working in another property sales role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach to property sales.
Salary Budgets: £22,000-£26,000 Basic, £55,000-£60,000 OTE, Car Allowance
Required working hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-6.30pm, Every other Saturday 10.00am-4.00pm.
If you are a proactive and ambitious sales negotiator looking to join an well-established company that provides massive earning possibilities, then get in touch with Kieran Morson on 02039280002 or apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9317.