Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an International Real Estate Firm who are looking to take on a Sales Negotiator for their energetic and buzzy office based in the city. They are looking for experienced, but would also consider a trainee whos intelligent, proactive and who they can train into property professionals who can achieve results and represent the brand in a caring and professional manner.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering, qualifying, and managing applicants.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective vendors.
- Booking in and conducting viewings.
- Generating valuations through leafleting, direct marketing and canvassing.
- Helping the team achieve monthly target.
- Managing the price negotiations effectively between applicants and our clients.
- Successfully closing new deals.
- Assisting in any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
Salary Budgets: £18k Basic, £40,000 OTE, Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays – 10am – 4pm
Full UK Drivers Licence needed for this role.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 9026