Senior Sales Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an International Real Estate Firm who are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator for their office in the city.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating and winning new business & developing and maintaining good client relationships
- Canvassing and bringing new properties on for sale
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients and applicants and keeping record of all correspondence and communications
- Generating and attending valuations.
- Capitalising on potential prospects to ensure the constant flow of new business and properties to the office portfolio
- Carrying out viewings, generating leads and negotiating deals
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Maintaining and expanding brand awareness within the local area
- Developing new business opportunities and contacts within local business community to facilitate sales and to increase stock levels wherever possible.
- Identifying new opportunities to refer business to other departments
.Requirements of the role:
- At least 24+ months experience working within the property industry
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong IT Skills
- Team player who is willing to go that extra mile.
Salary: Basic £20-£24k Basic OTE – £60K & Car Allowance.
Monday – Friday 8.30am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 10am-4pm
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded, then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin.