Trainee Dual Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, multi-branch Independent agency looking to hire for a Trainee Dual Sales & Lettings Negotiator for their established office in Marine Wharf.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords, vendors, potential tenants & potential buyers
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- Driven, motivated individual
- No experience necessary
- Being able to multitask and remain organised is essential in a Dual Negotiator role.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill – Spoken and Written
Salary Budgets: £14-18,000 basic, £30-35,000 OTE, Pool Car
Required Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9-6.30pm, Saturday 10-5pm. 5 Day week
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 9157.