Trainee Sales Negotiator
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent agency with reach across the City and Central London markets. They have begun the search for a Trainee Sales Negotiator for their offices in Shoreditch and Bankside. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long term career within the London Property Market. Full training will be given and they have a proven track record of developing people from entry level all the way up to senior management level
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Working alongside the director & sales team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Well spoken and able to communicate well at all levels.
- A proven track record of generating valuations and closing sales.
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach to property sales.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE, No car needed (business travel expenses paid for).
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you have a hunger to join the property industry and want to join a growing brand then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9254.