Property Manager (Temp)
Dove and Hawk have partnered with an independent estate agency, with a professional approach. Looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team on an initial temporary basis.
- Organise EPC, EICR, GSC; maintain all statutory compliance requirements
- Ensure the company is in compliance with GDPR
- Organise installation of curtains, washing machines, furniture etc.
- Check and make sure all documents meet statutory requirements, including all IDs, POA, POO for clients and tenants.
- Conduct Right to Rent check
- Conduct AML check and keep record of the same
- Book and coordinate inventory check in and check out
- Review check out report and agree deduction with tenants
- Maintain and manage key log
- Prepare, update and distribute welcome letter to new tenants
- Deal with maintenance and repair issues
- Liaise with suppliers, ensure supplier agreements signed and PLI up to date
- Conduct periodic inspections
- Record and upload supplier invoices onto our PMS, calculate referral fees
- Request authorisations from landlords, record and deal with ground rent and service charge demands
- Protect and return tenants’ deposit
- Set up and record expense for rent guarantee insurance
- Register new tenants with management company and record registration fee
- Record meter readings, deal with utility bills including chasing and recording final bills, closing and opening new accounts
- Deal with rent arrears and debt collection
- Set up new tenancies on our portal, including drafting special clauses and signing agreement
- Liaise with tenants for renewals and prepare tenancy renew agreements
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.