Sales Manager- Kensington
Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk have recently partnered with a very exciting Global Property Firm. They are currently looking for a Sales Manager for one of their established Central London offices.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the Sales Office with full accountability for driving results and your team.
To be considered for the role, you will have recent experience of winning new instructions and growing a branches portfolio of properties.
- Strong understanding of the residential sales sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- Basic salary £40-£65k dependent on experience
- OTE of £80-£100,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- Industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events, award ceremonies, competitions and much more!
You will be working a 5-day week; Monday to Friday 8:45-18:30, Saturdays 10:00-16:00 1 in 3.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now and we will get back to you immediately.