Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an established Independent Property Agency based in the Central London. With a prior track record for excellent service they are looking to take on another property manager to join the existing team in W1. With an incredibly high staff retention rate (for all the right reasons) this role will suit an experienced Residential Property Manager who understands the importance of clear communication during the Property Management process.
Functions/Duties of the role:
- Dealing with the management process from Pre to Post Tenancy.
- Managing and responding to landlord and tenant property queries and maintenance issues.
- Obtaining competitive quotations and instructing contractors.
- Booking and monitoring work conducted by contractors.
- Organising inventory, check-in and check-out appointments as well as arranging cleaning of properties.
- Conducting Rent Collection procedures.
- Conducting property inspections regularly across the property portfolio.
- Keeping property records up to date using the management software in place.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years’ prior experience working as an AST Residential Property Manager.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- ARLA Qualification is desirable but not essential.
- A positive and personal approach to work.
Salary Budgets: £34,000-38,000 per annum
Additional Benefits: Private Healthcare Cover, Season Ticket Loan
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (1 WFH day provided after probation)
If you are looking to join a business that people stay with for a long a successful career within property then apply today OR contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk on