Senior Block Manager
Dove & Hawk
Dove and Hawk are working in partnership with an Estate Management firm who specialise with management of high-end buildings across Central London. They are looking for a Senior Block Manager to join their team! This role would suit someone who has prior experience dealing with high net worth Tenants and Clients within the Central London market.
Duties/Requirements of the Role
- Delivering top class quality management service.
- Managing large high-value developments within Prime areas of the London market.
- Managing a team of Junior Block Managers
- Ensuring that relevant service contracts and annual orders are in place.
- Reviewing service contacts.
- Carrying out inspections.
- Experience in attending and running client meetings & AGMs.
- Preparing Service Charge budgets.
- Reviewing health and safety reports.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 3 years’ prior experience working as a Block Manager.
- IRPM Qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience working with high net worth clientele.
- Applicants must be well presented, well spoken with excellent communication skills.
- A positive approach to work.
- No driving licence needed as all Blocks are within the Central London area.
Salary Budgets: £40-45,000per annum
Required working Days & Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:30 (No Saturday work is required)
If you are an experienced Block Manager looking for a firm that can offer you personal development and career progression then apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 10234.