Assistant Block Manager
Dove & Hawk
Dove and Hawk are working in partnership with an Estate Management firm who specialise with management of high-end buildings across Central London. They are looking for an Assistant Block Manager to join their team! This role would suit someone who has prior experience dealing with high net worth Tenants and Clients within the Central London market.
Duties/Requirements of the Role
- Delivering top class quality management service.
- Assisting the Property Managers with the managing of large high-value developments within Prime areas of the London market.
- Ensuring that relevant service contracts and annual orders are in place.
- Reviewing service contacts.
- Carrying out inspections.
- Attending and client meetings & AGMs alongside the team of Senior Block Managers.
- Preparing Service Charge budgets.
- Reviewing health and safety reports.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1 years’ prior experience working as a Block Manager.
- IRPM Qualification is something that is encouraged and paid for by the firm.
- Experience working with high net worth clientele.
- Applicants must be well presented, well spoken with excellent communication skills.
- A positive approach to work.
- No driving licence needed as all Blocks are within the Central London area.
Salary Budgets: £28-35,000per annum
Required working Days & Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:30 (No Saturday work is required)
Benefits: Commission is paid for referrals to other departments that result in further business.
If you have exposure to the Block Management process and are looking for a firm that can offer you personal development and career progression then apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 10292.