Dove & Hawk
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an Estate Management firm in Bromley, SE London. As the portfolio has grown they are looking to add an experienced Block Manager to the team. This role would suit someone who is already within the Block Management space who is looking to grown their knowledge and long term career prospects.
Duties/Function of the role
- Managing a portfolio of circa 10 – 50 blocks.
- Ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements.
- Ensuring the right budgets are in place via attending regular site visits.
- Working within the terms of the lease at all times.
- Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level time frames.
- Prioritising risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years’ experience working in a block management role.
- Excellent communication skill (both written and verbal).
- Strong IT Skills.
- A positive approach to work.
- The IRPM qualification would be a bonus to your application.
- The ability to multitask to a high level of accuracy.
- No driving licence is needed for this role.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Required working Days and Hours: Monday – Friday – 9AM – 5PM.
This firm is currently trialling a 4 day working week which is likely to continue.) They also provide 1 day per week working from home.
Benefits: Performance and Qualification related bonuses. Support and funded industry qualifications. Healthcare scheme that is extended to dependants. Fuel or Travel allowance. Gym membership. PLUS MORE!
If you are an experienced Block Manager that is looking for the opportunity to join a progressive and growing business that truly puts their money where there mouth is when it comes to supporting their staff then apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 10295.